Hotel built in 1999, Last complete renovation 2002, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 11, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 6, of which have a double bed 6, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 3, Hotel, Art/design hotel, Boutique hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The motto of Steinheuers Landhotel Zur alten Post is 'Your home away from home'! It offers an exclusive ambiance in three tastefully furnished junior suites and one luxurious penthouse suite. In the main building there are six further elegant guest rooms.
- Special features of the hotel
- The Steinheuer Restaurant and the Landgasthof Poststuben do have a day of rest on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. On these days the reception is only staffed temporarily.
We request notice: The arrival time has to be confirmed by phone on the day of arrival untill 15:00h the latest. Generally arrivals are only possible untill 22:00h.
* Dogs are not allowed in the hotel *
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Hotel closed on
- Tuesday, Wednesday
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Fruit bowl, Free use of the sauna
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The country hotel is situated in Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler in the district of Heppingen, near the motorway A61. Bad Neunahr lies in the beautiful Ahr valley, Germany's largest connected area where red wine is cultivated. Ahrweiler is famous for its completely preserved city fortifications. Further sights include the St. Laurentius Church and the Kalvarienberg Monastery.