Hotel built in 1905, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2006, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 60, Number of single rooms 17, Number of double rooms 40, of which have a double bed 40, Rooms with connecting door 3, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Number of apartments 0, Hotel, Holiday hotel, Health and beauty hotel, Ayurveda treatment, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The traditional Best Western Premier Vital Hotel Bad Sachsa welcomes its guests into a pleasant atmosphere. Each room of the historic building provides all desirable amenities. In the restaurant La Vida, regional cuisine is served. The Vital Hotel also features a wonderful spa.
- Special features of the hotel
- Vital Hotel Schützenhaus is a non smoking hotel.
The new Wellness area can be used from the beginning of September.
Parking place (free of charge) on the opposite site of the hotel
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Personal daily newspaper for every room, Parking directly by the hotel, Free use of the sauna, Personal shuttle service to/from central station, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Best Western Premier Vital Hotel Bad Sachsa is centrally located in the small spa town, right by the well-kept spa park. In the region, a visit of the Brocken Mountain and the historic narrow gauge railway Harzer Schmalspurbahn is worthwhile. In 10 driving minutes, the Walkenried Abbey and the Borderland Museum Tettenborn can be reached.