Hotel built in 1880, Last complete renovation 2003, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 11, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 9, of which have a double bed 9, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, Hotel, Business hotel, family-run hotel, Women's hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel and restaurant Zum Hirsch is a family business with friendly and modernly designed rooms, some of which have a balcony. A games room and a children's playground ensure the young clients to feel good. The restaurant offers regional and seasonal cuisine as well as culinary weeks with ever changing themes.
- Special features of the hotel
- A traditional hotel with a new mediterran design.
reception time from 07.00-12.00 am and 3.00-12.00 pm
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 21:30
- Reception manned at weekends
- 16:30 - 21:30
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel is situated in Bad Säckingen, close to the Swiss border near Basel. Bad Säckingen is located on the Rhine and is a popular health resort with many leisure activities. Europe's longest covered wooden bridge connects the two historic towns of Bad Säckingen and Stein in Switzerland.