Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 25, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 21, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 18, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel, City hotel, Country hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Hiking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The family-run hotel Bellevue in Bad Wiessee warmly welcomes its guests to a friendly and typical Bavarian atmosphere. It provides comfortable rooms appointed with rustic wooden furniture. Bavarian specialities are served in the Prinzenruhstüberl Restaurant.
- Special features of the hotel
- The hotel offers you parking space located directly at the hotel and for no charge.
The restaurant and winebar Weinbauer serves typical German and Bavarian Dishs.
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 23:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 23:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Free use of the sauna
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Situated in Bad Wiessee on Tegernsee Lake, the hotel Bellevue is an ideal starting point for hiking tours and excursions to the Tegernsee region as well as for trips to the cultural cities of Munich and Salzburg. Moreover, Tegernsee Lake offers numerous recreational activities such as swimming and water sports. The centre of Bad Wiessee is only a few steps away from the hotel Bellevue.