Hotel built in 1967, Last complete renovation 2003, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 47, Number of single rooms 25, Number of double rooms 22, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 18, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 1, Number of apartments 0, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel Hamann is a comfortable, family-run hotel in Balingen offering numerous cosy and fully-equipped rooms with free Wi-Fi. In two restaurants, guests may enjoy delicious dishes. The hotel also offers rooms for meetings and private events. Moreover, free parking facilities are available at the hotel Hamann.
- Special features of the hotel
- The hotel offer you free wirelss lan, a lot of parking places, and room service.
We have a typical swabian restaurant with swabian and international food.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Hotel closed on
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Late check-out (until 3pm local time), Personal shuttle service to/from central station, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Hamann is centrally situated in Balingen near the pedestrian zone. In the Swabian Alps, guests can find numerous beautiful hiking and mountain biking paths. In winter, cross-country skiing is a popular activity. Trips to the Castle Hohenzollern and the city of Sigmaringen are worthwhile.