Hotel built in 2001, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 78, Number of single rooms 32, Number of double rooms 32, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Number of suites (separate rooms) 6, Number of apartments 1, Hotel, Business hotel, Country hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Land-gut-Hotel Hermann in Rostock is a family-run hotel consisting of two buildings. Most of the bright and comfortable rooms feature Wi-Fi Internet access. Suites including large living areas and jacuzzi bathtubs are also available. In the rustic restaurant, regional cuisine is offered. A beer garden, a spa area and two seminar rooms complete the hotel's offer.
- Special features of the hotel
- We have 2 diffenrent sauna with various relaxing lighteffects and the sound of nature and a fragrancetherapy steambath
- Reception open
- 06:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 06:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Land-gut-Hotel Hermann is peacefully located on the outskirts of Rostock, close to the international port. The Baltic Sea can be reached by car within 15 minutes. Numerous sights including the town wall, the stone gate and the monastery can be found in close proximity.