Hotel built in 1997, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 382, Number of single rooms 18, Number of double rooms 225, of which have 2 separate beds 19, of which have a double bed 180, Rooms with connecting door 62, Number of suites (separate rooms) 22, Number of junior suites 47, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Health and beauty hotel, Focus Day Spa, Spa, Fitness, Massage, Certified Spa Hotel, Certified Luxury Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Hotel Adlon Kempinski in Berlin welcomes its guests into a glamorous ambience. Exquisite materials are skilfully combined with vibrant colours, captivating with a unique interior design. All culinary desires and preferences are fulfilled in the gourmet restaurants and exclusive bars. Relaxation is made easy in the wonderful spa and wellness area, creating an unforgettable feel good experience. HRS guests have rated the Hotel Adlon Kempinski ‘excellent’.
- Special features of the hotel
- Getting away from daily life, the ADLON SPA by Resense is the perfect place. Its incomparable atmosphere of well-being encourages the renewal of mind, body and spirit. All kinds of massages, wellness and beauty treatments are just a small part of the ADLON DAY SPA spirit. Besides we offer a tremendous Pool & Gym area of 800 sqm in a Roman-Mediterranean ambience.
Free Wi-Fi in our Guestrooms
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Personal daily newspaper for every room, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The landmark Hotel Adlon Kempinski is located in the heart of Berlin, right by Brandenburg Gate on the boulevard Unter den Linden. On foot, many of the German capital’s famous sights such as Reichstag, the Chancellor’s Office and the Tiergarten park are quickly reachable.