Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2000, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 23, Number of single rooms 14, Number of double rooms 9, of which have a double bed 9, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Benn in Berlin succeeds in impressing visitors with its up-to-date room furnishings. In the morning, guests are invited to indulge in the rich breakfast buffet. Business travellers will welcome the free Wi-Fi internet access. In addition, guests may use the workstation with internet terminal in the lobby free of charge. Parking is available as well.
- Special features of the hotel
- Internet-Terminal free of charge.Parking tickets free of charge on request, Tickets for public transportation,theaters,opera,cabaret available at the hotel.
Security:smoke detectors & fire alarm,security guards
- Reception open
- 06:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 06:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Personal daily newspaper for every room, Bike rental, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- In Berlin, the Benn hotel is located in the historic old town in the borough of Spandau, making it easily accessible by public transport. Two famous sights, Spandau Citadel and St. Nicholas' Church, are situated in the neighbourhood. Guests may explore the rivers Havel and Spree by boat via the nearby landing stage.