Hotel built in 1865, Last complete renovation 2006, Last partial renovation 2007, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 41, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 21, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 11, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, Pension, City hotel, family-run hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Hotel Berolina an der Gedächtniskirche is a family-run hotel in the centre of Berlin proving numerous bright rooms in different categories equipped with free Wi-Fi. In the morning, a rich breakfast buffet is offered.
- Special features of the hotel
- Our opening hours: 07:00 - 23:30
Check-In after 23:30 is not possible
Please take note of our opening time on christmas:
24th & 25th of december 2010 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
26th of december 2010 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 23:30
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:30 - 23:30
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Hotel Berolina an der Gedächtniskirche is centrally located in Berlin, only a few steps away from Kurfürstendamm shopping street. KaDeWe department store, Memorial Church and Berlin Zoo are also situated nearby. Moreover, Hotel Berolina an der Gedächtniskirche is well-connected to public transport.