Hotel built in 2012, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 153, Number of single rooms 40, Number of double rooms 113, Number of suites (separate rooms) 8, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Boutique hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Hotel Indigo Berlin is one of the first Hotel Indigo hotels open in Germany . The Hotel Indigo Berlin Centre - Alexanderplatz is a boutique hotel offering 153 uniquely designed and furnished nonsmoking rooms, conveniently located in the heart of East Berlin . Free wireless Lan , a coffee machine in each room or free landline calls in 19 countries are just some of the amenities the hotel offers. The Hotel is located only minutes away from some of Berlin's most famous attractions, e.g. Alexanderplatz, Museum Island, Nikolai-Viertel and the Hackesche Hoefe . All other major sights e.g. the Brandenburg Gate, Unter den Linden or the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church are easy to reach via public transportation from the station Alexanderplatz, which is a three minute walk away from the hotel. If you are in Berlin for a trip to the ITB, the Innotrans or the IFA or for one of its unique events e.g. the Carnival of Cultures, the New Years Party or the Marathon , the Hotel Indigo is the perfect starting point for your visit in Berlin. We are looking forward to welcome you in one of the first Hotel Indigo in Germany!
- Special features of the hotel
- Our reception is staffed 24 hours. Our room service is 24 hours available. The Hotel offers a daily laundry and dry-cleaning service.
We offer a Business Centre for fax- or copy-services.
Use our W-LAN free of charge in the whole building. Our fitness room can be used throughout the day to keep you in shape.
Our hotel is a non-smoking hotel where pets are not allowed.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Just a few steps from the S- and U-Bahnhof Alexanderpaltz away, the hotel is located perfectly for any kind of tours, activities and walks around the city.