Hotel built in 2008, Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 90, Number of single rooms 15, Number of double rooms 75, of which have 2 separate beds 15, of which have a double bed 15, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 20, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 20, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The 3-star hotel Meininger Hotel Berlin Prenzlauer Berg offers 90 modern rooms in a relaxed and cosmopolitan ambience. They are all non-smoking rooms located on 7 different floors and equipped with shower/toilet, flatscreen TV as well as telephone. Internet terminals, a washing machine and a dryer are at the guests' disposal. Guests may gather, relax and chat in the lounge with fireplace or on the terrace. Public parking facilities are in the vicinity of the hotel.
- Special features of the hotel
- All the hotel's modern bedrooms are non-smoking, and some have balconies and views of the Berlin skyline and TV tower.
Free wireless internet access is available in the lobby and all public areas.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Meininger Hotel Berlin is located in the heart of the famous district Prenzlauer Berg. Due to its convenient connection to public transport, it is an ideal starting point to explore the main sights such as Alexander Square, Friedrichstraße, Gendarmenmarkt, Potsdam Square, KaDeWe and the Olympic Stadium. Numerous cafés, bars, restaurants and shops are in the vicinity of the hotel.