Last complete renovation 2013, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 18, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 13, of which have 2 separate beds 7, of which have a double bed 6, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Pension, City hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Located in a historical building, the Hotel-Pension Michele in Berlin welcomes its guests into a pleasant atmosphere. It provides cosy rooms decorated with warm colours and that are equipped with many modern amenities including free Wi-Fi.
- Special features of the hotel
- Enjoy the tranquil surroundings in this chic district of Berlin with its cosy cafes, stylish boutiques, antique bookshops and twice-weekly flea market.
Public parking lots, at the hotel, are free.
Please contact the hotel for arrival after 10.00 pm.
- Reception open
- 09:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 10:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Hotel-Pension Michele is centrally situated in the Berlin district Schöneberg, near the famous boulevard Kurfürstendamm, the KaDeWe shopping centre and the well-known Memorial Church. Many cafés, restaurants and bars can be found in the vicinity of the Hotel-Pension Michele. Thanks to a nearby underground station, many other points of interest such as Alexanderplatz and Potsdamer Platz are easily reachable by public transport.