Hotel built in 1970, Last complete renovation 1997, Last partial renovation 2000, Number of floors 1, Total number of rooms 22, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 19, of which have 2 separate beds 6, of which have a double bed 13, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel Waldschlösschen is a friendly, informal hotel with 22 attractively furnished rooms, all equipped with shower/toilet, sat-TV, telephone and partly with balcony. Moreover the hotel offers a spa area. When the weather is fine, the hotel's own terrace invites to relax.
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 10:00
/ 16:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Waldschlösschen is located in Brotterode, amidst the Thuringian Forest. The small village Brotterode is an ideal starting point for excursions and hiking in the beautiful nature. The staff is happy to help to organise such trips. Guests can easily and quickly reach the Wartburg castle in Eisenach or the city of art and culture Meiningen.