Hotel built in 1960, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 53, Number of single rooms 20, Number of double rooms 33, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which have a double bed 21, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 8, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 8, Number of junior suites 4, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The design hotel combines personal service with an artistic philosophy and visual highlights. It provides well-appointed rooms which are equipped with many modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi. Start your day with a sumptuous breakfast buffet and let it come to a relaxing end at the hotel bar ‘Leon’s Lounge’. Moreover, the hotel Am Augustinerplatz offers excellent wellness and meeting facilities.
- Special features of the hotel
- The rooms and studios have been furnished in a modern design and offer all kinds of comfort with modern bathrooms, radio, satellite TV and Pay-TV free of charge, ISDN direct dial telephone, mini bar and safe. W-LAN is available in the entire house.
We make your day with a comprehensive breakfast buffet, offering you coffee, tea, cocoa and a variety of other drinks à la carte, various kinds of bread and rolls, fruit, vegetables, cereals, flakes and egg specialities.
For the use of the adjacent wellness and fitness club, we charge a fee of EUR 15 per day.
HRS guests park their cars Mondays to Saturdays for EUR 10 /day.
Pay-TV free of charge.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Upgrade to next room category, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Hotel Am Augustinerplatz is located in to the historic old town of Cologne and close to the popular shopping streets Hohe Straße and Schildergasse. Cologne Cathedral, the central station and the Rhine River are within walking distance. The exhibition grounds of the Koelnmesse are only 2 kilometres away and easily reachable by public transport.