Total number of rooms 9, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 6, Hotel, City hotel, Art/design hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Start your holidays at the hotel Boardinghome Cologne City in Cologne with a warm welcome. Individually designed rooms create a really classy ambience and leave nothing to be desired. When you awake after a restful night, a breakfast prepares you for your sightseeing tour. HRS guests use Wi-Fi at the hotel Boardinghome free of charge.
- Special features of the hotel
- There is no reception at Johannisstraße. Our central reception is located at Steinbergerstraße, Cologne-Nippes. Therefore it is necessary to contact the hotel before your arrival, to get a personal PIN-Code for your Check-In.
Payment will be by credit card or by bank transfer before arrival.
++++ Attention: important information: The city of Köln charges an overnight stay tax of 5% on the room accommodation rate from 01.10.2010. This tax is already included in all HRS rates. Business travelers are exempted from this tax and pay the tax free rate when showing an adequate verification (e.g. employer certificate). Excluded are contracted corporate net rates. ++++
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 16:00
/ 09:00 - 13:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Conveniently located next to the main station, the hotel Boardinghome Cologne City is the ideal place for private and business travellers. Within a short walk, Cologne Cathedral, the old town and the Romano-Germanic Museum are reachable. Bonn can be reached within 30 minutes by car.