Hotel built in 1968, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2002, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 27, Number of single rooms 13, Number of double rooms 14, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 6, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Airport hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, Family hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel Spiegel in Cologne is a family-run 3-star superior private hotel with over 40 years of tradition. It offers 15 single and 12 double rooms. The restaurant Spiegel serves good plain cuisine. Additionally, the hotel features a Japanese garden with Koi lake and a cosy terrace inviting the guests to unwind.
- Special features of the hotel
- Very good restaurant and kitchen recommanded by Gastroguides
++++ Attention: important information: The city of Köln charges an overnight stay tax of 5% on the room accommodation rate from 01.10.2010. This tax is already included in all HRS rates. Business travelers are exempted from this tax and pay the tax free rate when showing an adequate verification (e.g. employer certificate). Excluded are contracted corporate net rates. ++++
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Bike rental
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Spiegel is situated in an idyllic urban forest in the suburb of Porz in Cologne. Despite its quiet location, the hotel provides convenient traffic links. The airport as well as the A59 and A3 motorways are only 3 minutes away. The exhibition grounds are reachable within 15 minutes by car.