Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 45, Number of single rooms 19, Number of double rooms 26, of which have 2 separate beds 9, of which have a double bed 17, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel An der Oper in Düsseldorf is a 3-star non-smoking hotel which welcomes its guests with a friendly and personal atmosphere. It offers 45 modernly arranged rooms comfortably equipped with bath/shower, TV, telephone, minibar and Wi-Fi Internet access. A rich breakfast buffet provides a great start into the day.
- Special features of the hotel
- Non-smoking hotel
Old Town (4 square kilometres size) with museums, theatres, a cabaret, a vaudeville, two cinemas, five book shops, 24 galleries and 50 arts and antique shops. The Old Town ist heart and cradle of culture and arts in Düsseldorf. In and around Düsseldorf you find e.g. the Heinrich-Heine-Institut, the Deutsche Oper am Rhein, the Goethe Museum, the Junges Theater in der Altstadt, the boulevard theatre Komödie, the Düsseldorf museum of arts and the arts collection of North Rhine-Westphalia, the Löbbecke Museum with Aquazoo, the Benrath homeland museum of nature studies, Benrath castle, the playhouse, the naval museum in the castle tower, Jägerhof castle, the theatre at Luegallee,...
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Hotel closed on
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel An der Oper is quietly located in the centre of Düsseldorf, opposite the Deutsche Oper am Rhein. The famous shopping street Königsallee and the lively Old Town with numerous cafés and restaurants is in the vicinity. All sights can be easily accessed due to the nearby metro and suburban train stations.