Hotel built in 2004, Last complete renovation 2004, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 54, Number of single rooms 49, Number of double rooms 5, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which have a double bed 0, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 3, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Motel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The design hotel impresses with impeccable service and a noble ambience. Warm Bordeaux red colours and modern furnishings guarantee a pleasant stay. In the morning, you wake up to a sensational breakfast which was rated ‘excellent’ by HRS guests. A terrace behind the house is available for many events – breakfasts, champagne receptions and barbecues.
- Special features of the hotel
- Pease note, all rooms are non smoking rooms. Thank's.
**single room=18sqm with 1,40m Frenchbed for 1 person**
**Standard double room=18sqm with 1,40m Frenchbed for 2 person**
**Comfort double room=30sqm with 1,60m Queensizebed or Twinbed for 2 person**
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Auszeit Hotel is conveniently situated in the charming district Bilk of Düsseldorf. In 10 minutes by car, famous attractions such as the shopping boulevard Königsallee, the historic city centre and the harbour Medienhafen are reachable. Due to its good location, the motorways and the airport are just as easily reachable.