Hotel built in 2008, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 95, Number of single rooms 95, Number of double rooms 95, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 85, Rooms with connecting door 46, Number of suites (separate rooms) 16, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Certified Luxury Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The A Capella Hotel Breidenbacher Hof in Düsseldorf is a modern hotel with a classic ambience. The cosy and comfortably furnished rooms are air-conditioned and provide minibar, bath, TV, iPod-port, telephone and Wi-Fi internet access. The cafe and the brasserie pamper its guests with good German and international cuisine.
- Special features of the hotel
- The Capella Living Room is the private and exclusive domain of the guests. Perfect for a quiet conversation with the Personal Assistant to schedule the day’s activities or to relax between them.
Please note our continental breakfast will be charged with EUR 19 per person, the buffet breakfast is available at EUR 42 per person and day.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Personal daily newspaper for every room, 1 mini bar refill, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The A Capella Hotel Breidenbacher Hof is located in the historic city of Düsseldorf, directly at the Königsallee. This gorgeous boulevard, universally known as Kö, offers first-class shops, cafes and restaurants. Many theatres, concert halls and other historical sights are situated nearby.