Hotel built in 1908, Last complete renovation 1997, Last partial renovation 2007, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 13, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 10, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 10, Number of junior suites 1, Hotel, Suite hotel, Country hotel, Hiking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The 4-star hotel Gut Mydlinghoven is housed in a former stud farm in Dusseldorf, representing itself in noble country house style. The rooms dispose of bath/shower/WC, hair dryer, cable TV and Wi-Fi internet access. Family rooms and wheelchair-friendly rooms are also bookable. The in-house restaurant serves new German cuisine in an exclusive ambience.
- Special features of the hotel
- Gourmet-Restaurant 'le cheval blanc'im house
Exclusive rooms for meetings, celebrations, weddings
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Free garage in or directly by hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Gut Mydlinghoven is located in Dusseldorf, amidst a beautiful nature reserve. The nearby A3 motorway offers excellent traffic connections. Two golf courses are approx. 3 km away. Visiting the Neanderthal museum in Mettmann is worthwhile. A stroll on the Dusseldorf's famous Königsallee is also recommended.