Hotel built in 1910, Last complete renovation 1990, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 37, Number of single rooms 20, Number of double rooms 17, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel Hanseat in Düsseldorf is located in a beautiful city residence dating back to the turn of the 19th century. The 37 rooms are individually decorated and equipped with modern amenities, such as shower,toielt, TV and minibar. Breakfast is served in a stylish breakfast lounge or, on request, in the rooms.
- Special features of the hotel
- Stucco ceilings, our well appointed breakfast room and our english styled library invite you to stay and rest.
COMFORT-ROOMS: bookable on request for additional fee EUR 10,00 per night.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Personal daily newspaper for every room, 1 mini bar refill
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Hanseat is situated in Düsseldorf, in the Oberkassel district, directly opposite the old town. Thanks to its convenient location, sights like the Rheinturm, the old city hall or the Schlossturm are easily reachable. The famous shopping mall Königsallee is accessible in a few minutes by tram.