Hotel built in 1995, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 138, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 137, of which have 2 separate beds 64, Hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Certified Design Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The business hotel pentahotel Eisenach designed by Matteo Thun welcomes its guests in a warm ambience. The hotel offers 138 rooms equipped with all modern amenities including free Sky-TV. Guests may relax in the restaurant and bar ‘pentalounge’ where they can also play billiard or a Wii game. A sauna and a fitness rooms provide relaxation. Wi-Fi (payable) is available.
- Special features of the hotel
- - The bed where you can snooze under the finest down Duvets
- The 32” flat-screen TV where even the in-house Sky movies are free
- The high-speed Internet access where you can surf the whole day for
- The rain shower, which was designed especially for pentahotels
- The gamingroom: play billard or a exciting game on our Nintendo Wii
gaming system (complimentary).
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Free use of the sauna
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel pentahotel in Eisenach is quietly located and offers a panoramic view of Wartburg castle and the Thuringian Forst. It is easy to reach by car via the A4 motorway that is only 2 km away. The main station of Eisenach is located at a distance of 5 km.