Hotel built in 1966, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2007, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 87, Number of single rooms 54, Number of double rooms 35, of which have 2 separate beds 15, of which have a double bed 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 15, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The AROSA Hotel presents itself as a hotel with tradition and personality with 89 modern and functional rooms on offer. The rooms, renovated in 2012, have air conditioning, a new furniture design and Wi-Fi. Parking spaces at the hotel are available.
- Special features of the hotel
- In a privileged location on the strolling and gourmet mile RÜ and only a few meters away from the fair Essen and the Gruga Park-the Hotel Arosa presents itself as a house with tradition, character and a lot of Personality.
All comfort rooms have been equipped with shower and private toilet,mini bar and cable tv as well as pay-tv, radio, Wireless Lan, ISDN telephone.Analogue converters are naturally available for your access to the internet.Ladys room and non-smokers will likewise be available to you as well as our exclusive suite.Conference rooms with day light for conferences for 5 to 120 persons.Restaurant AROSA KELLER guests enjoy a variety of freshly prepared and international dishes in a tasteful atmosphere Hotel Parking lot behind the hotel Bar Casablanca- intimitate bar offers a wide variety of cocktails, spirits as well as
a big choice of whisky labels.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The AROSA is located in Essen-Rüttenscheid along the famous gourmet and walking boulevard Rüttenscheider Straße. Essen's exhibition centre and the Gruga Park are nearby. Guests can discover the city's cultural offer in the music theatre Aalto, the Schauspielhaus Grillo Theater and the Folkwang Museum. Villa Hügel with its numerous supra-regional exhibitions is quickly reachable.