Hotel built in 1972, Last complete renovation 2010, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 22, Number of single rooms 19, Number of double rooms 3, of which have 2 separate beds 3, Rooms with connecting door 1, Hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel Berkheimer Hof is a family-run business and offers well-equipped rooms with all comforts and Wi-Fi access. The restaurant serves fresh local cuisine and provides honey from his own apiary. A fully-equipped meeting room is also available.
- Reception open
- 06:30 - 14:00
/ 16:30 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 11:00
- Hotel closed on
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Berkheimer Hof is situated on the outskirts of Esslingen. The historic old town with its castle and museums is reachable within 5 minutes. The zoo Wilhelma in Stuttgart and the airport can be reached in 15 minutes. The fair of Stuttgart, musicals and Casino and numerous bars and restaurants are accessible through the A8 in about 30 minutes.