Hotel built in 1905, Last complete renovation 1997, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 19, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 15, of which have 2 separate beds 9, of which have a double bed 6, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The family-run Hotel Liebig in Frankfurt/Main is located in a historic villa dating from 1905. The hotel is arranged in Mediterranean style and features Italian furniture, creating an exclusive atmosphere. A conference room that can host up to 10 persons is available for seminars and meetings.
- Special features of the hotel
- Since 1972 it stands under the personal management of the family Rondoni. The monument protected villa built in 1905 was converted in 1960 to the hotel company (hotel Garni).
Our philosophy is to create a home for traveller. With the renovation and creation of the interiors we have been inspired by our taste and the love to the detail. The fitments comes from Italy and give warmth and comfort in connection with noble materials. All rooms are formed individually, naturally with the most modern comfort.
The good address in the Frankfurt noble part of town "Westend" offers the possibility to reach in just a few minutes the old opera, the palm garden, the bank quarter and the fair.
- Reception open
- 06:30 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 06:00 - 24:00
- Hotel closed on
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Hotel Liebig is situated in Frankfurt/Main, in the noble Westend district. The Alte Oper and the Palm Garden are easily reachable form the hotel. The Messe Frankfurt and the banking district are in the vicinity as well. The famous shopping mile Zeil invites to extended shopping tours.