Hotel built in 1896, Last complete renovation 2010, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 16, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 14, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 2, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Art/design hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The historic Art Nouveau villa Hotel Fantasia in Füssen welcomes its guests into a stylish atmosphere. Each of the spacious rooms is tastefully decorated and features contemporary design. Both business and leisure travellers will appreciate complementary Wi-Fi. In the morning, a tasty breakfast is served. Parking facilities are available at the Hotel Fantasia.
- Special features of the hotel
- The Via-Hotel Fantasia offers you a unique, new hotel concept with an awesome ambiance in a historic art nouveau villa.
At the check-in counter you can check-in yourself at any time- independent of the reception´s opening hours.
In our hotel lounge you find free computers, games and a free library and WiFi for free
For a fantastic start of your day you can have a yummy buffet breakfast with great choices.
- Reception open
- 17:00 - 21:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 17:00 - 21:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Füssen is a small Bavarian town in the Ostallgäu district right by the Austrian border. The Fantasia Hotel is centrally located, within walking distance from the High Castle, the numerous public baths and the main station. Hikers and bikers will enjoy the nearby located Swabian Bath Route whereas winter sports athletes find easy access to the slopes on mount Tegelberg.