Hotel built in 1906, Last partial renovation 2004, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 167, Number of single rooms 90, Number of double rooms 75, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 40, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 16, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 2, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The private hotel Baseler Hof offers individually appointed rooms with sophisticated amenities. Guests can use the hotel's sauna and gym area free of charge. Modern conference rooms for meetings and seminars are available. In addition, the hotel's gastronomy serves varied cuisine in noble ambience.
- Special features of the hotel
- Our wine restaurant Kleinhuis offers a wide choice of wine by the glass.
Our kitchen exclusively works with fresh food, at Kleinhuis restaurant you can enjoy contemporary German cuisine.
Free public transport ticket, valid for 3 days.
++++ Attention: important information: The city of Hamburg charges an overnight stay tax on the room accommodation rate from 01.01.2013. This tax is already included in all HRS rates. Business travelers are exempted from this tax and pay the tax free rate when showing an adequate verification (e.g. employer certificate). Excluded are contracted corporate net rates. ++++
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Free use of the sauna
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Baseler Hof is located in the heart of Hamburg, near the trade fair and congress centre. The theatre, the opera, the shopping arcades and the Inner Alster Lake are reachable in only a few minutes.