Hotel built in 2004, Last complete renovation 2004, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 127, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 127, of which have a double bed 127, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of suites (separate rooms) 6, Number of junior suites 4, Number of apartments 2, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Ayurveda treatment, family-run hotel, Certified Design Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The east is the realised dream of perfect gastronomy harmoniously imbued with Asiatic influence. Nightlife at its best and a perfectly managed hotel. In 127 rooms, suites and lofts, the wellness and fitness centre, two lounges and Yakshi¹s Bar. You will always be aware of one thing: The east. The experience of calmness.
- Special features of the hotel
- Hotel services incl. in the room rate:* Body & Soul wellness - area with sauna, recreation room and roof terrace * WLAN * iPod docking station * sky entertainment TV.
Standard rooms: with bath tubes (no showers). Double rooms: with double beds only (no twin beds). ++++ Attention: important information: The city of Hamburg charges an overnight stay tax on the room accommodation rate from 01.01.2013. This tax is already included in all HRS rates. Business travelers are exempted from this tax and pay the tax free rate when showing an adequate verification (e.g. employer certificate). Excluded are contracted corporate net rates. ++++
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Health and beauty vouchers valued at 5 EUR, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- A door. One step. A new world.
Imagination is given scope. Spontaneously, impromptu. Curiosity awakens all senses, impressions of images never seen. The east, just off Hamburg¹s world famous street, the Reeperbahn, displays the calm colours conducive to relaxation coupled with a vivid design. And en passant it tells the story of the former iron foundry. Jordan Mozer, the Chicago-based architect, has immersed himself in the fabric of the building and resurrected it in a new light. An east-west philosophy of tranquillity. Happiness.