Hotel built in 1856, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 56, Number of single rooms 16, Number of double rooms 40, of which have a double bed 18, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Number of junior suites 2, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel Bayrischer Hof in Heidelberg was founded in 1856. Due to modernisation, the hotel provides pleasant rooms of different categories and sizes. Wi-Fi internet access is available in the entire building, and in every room guests will find a network cable. The rich breakfast buffet served in the breakfast restaurant guarantees a good start to the day.
- Special features of the hotel
- The breakfest is served in the basement of the hotel.
We're a training hotel with a young motivated team, that impresses with frankness, cheerfulness and sincerity.
- Reception open
- 06:30 - 23:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 23:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Bayrischer Hof is centrally located in Heidelberg. Several attractions of the city, including the historical old town, Heidelberg Castle, the Alte Universität, Kurpfalz Castle, the botanical garden, the old bridge, or Schwetzingen Castle can easily be reached.