Hotel built in 1906, Last complete renovation 2007, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 22, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 16, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 5, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, Number of junior suites 2, Hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The city hotel Romantik Hotel Fürstenhof in Landshut invites its guests to a relaxing stay. The rustic designed rooms are elegantly appointed and provide all desirable amenities. The restaurants spoil the guests with gourmet cuisine.
- Special features of the hotel
- Please notice that our hotel has no elevator. We will help you with your luggage. All rooms have aircondition and Flat-TV. Our sauna is free of charge.
Restaurant closed for holidays:
Our Restaurants are closed from 1 January till 6 January
and from 12 August till 25 August 2013.
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Free use of the sauna, Late check-out (until 3pm local time), Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Romantik Hotel Fürstenhof is located in the city centre of Landshut, just 10 walking minutes from the Old Town. The city’s Gothic sights like the Trausnitz Castle and the Church of Saint Martin are worth visiting. The International Airport Munich is reachable within a 40-minute drive from the Romantik Hotel Fürstenhof.