Hotel built in 1970, Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 1990, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 34, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 22, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 18, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, Number of apartments 6, Hotel, Country hotel, Health and beauty hotel, Ayurveda treatment, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The spacious rooms of the Landhotel Hohenrodt in Lossburg offer contemporary furnishings as well as free-of-charge Wi-Fi. A range of Swabian delicacies as well as regional specialities are served in the cozy restaurant and dietary dishes are specially prepared. The Hohenrodt offers banqueting facilities as well free-of-charge parking at the hotel.
- Special features of the hotel
- Outstanding kitchen.
640qm of large Wellnessbereich to the probably-felt with swimming pool, child basin, baths, sun meadow, Kosmetik, Massagen, Saunen,
Dampfbad, Bistro and quiescent area with view in the Greens
- Reception open
- 07:30 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Conveniently close to the mystic woodland of the Black Forest, the Landhotel Hohenrodt in Lossburg is ideal for travelers looking for rest and recuperation. The countryside offers ample opportunity for hiking and biking tours as well as such attractions as the market square and city hall in Freudenstadt, both at a distance of 9 kilometres.