Hotel built in 1980, Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 17, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 9, of which have 2 separate beds 9, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 1, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, child-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The CVJM Hotel am Dom in Lübeck is a cosy bed and breakfast city hotel with a friendly atmosphere. It offers 9 single and 8 double rooms, all comfortably equipped with shower/toilet, hairdryer, and TV. A rich breakfast ensures a good start into the day.
- Special features of the hotel
- ++++ Attention: important information: The city of Luebeck imposes a overnight stay tax of 5% of net lodging from 01.01.2012. The tax is included in all HRS rates. Business travellers are exempted from this tax and pay the tax free rate when showing an adequate verification (e.g. employer certificate). Excluded are hotel with corporate net rates. ++++ Parking near the hotel (150m) für € 8,00/day.
For arrival after 8 pm please contact the hotel, please cotact us.
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 20:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 20:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The CVJM Hotel am Dom is situated in the heart of the old town in Lübeck, in a quiet area. All sights of the city are easily reachable on foot. The nearby Malerwinkel district and the Upper Trave river invite the guests to a nice stroll.