Hotel built in 1970, Last complete renovation 2007, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 9, Number of single rooms 9, Number of double rooms 9, of which have 2 separate beds 9, of which have a double bed 9, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, Pension, City hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- A warm atmosphere and commited service await the guests at the 'excellent' rated Zeitler´s Restaurant in Marsberg. The family-run pension provides modern, comfortably furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi, where warm colours create a cosy flair. In the restaurant, guests are indulged with premium fare and select wines. Free parking facilities are available at the Zeitler´s pension.
- Special features of the hotel
- Das Hotel hält kostenlose Parkplätze bereit. Gemütliches Gourmetrestaurant in ehemaligem Kuhstall.
- Reception open
- 10:00 - 14:00
/ 17:30 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Fruit bowl, 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Zeitler´s Restaurant is centrally located in Marsberg in the rural, hilly Sauerland region. Though idyllically situated, it is easily reachable via the motorway A44. Historical sights such as the church St. Nikolai in Obermarsberg and the abandoned copper mine Kilianstollen are within easy reach of the hotel.