Hotel built in 1960, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 22, Number of single rooms 16, Number of double rooms 6, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 4, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of apartments 1, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The family-run city hotel Am Südring provides 29 rooms and one apartment. All rooms are equipped with shower, WC, cable TV, phone and desk. Wireless internet access is partially available. In addition, there is an in-house sauna. Free parking is offered to the guests.
- Special features of the hotel
- Hotel with big parking area around the house (free of charge) nearby the
autobahn. To the historic center it's 5 minutes walking distance. You can make trips by car or train to Legoland, to the castle Neuschwanstein (Füssen), to the lake of Constance ot to Munich in 45 to 90 minutes.
- Reception open
- 05:30 - 23:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 23:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel is located in Memmingen and is therefore an ideal starting point for various day trips, for example to Lindau at Lake Constance, Munich or Füssen in the Allgäu region. The centre of Memmingen can be reached within 5 minutes by foot.