Hotel built in 1900, Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 16, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 13, of which have 2 separate beds 6, of which have a double bed 7, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Rooms with connecting door 2, Hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The recently renovated rooms of the Eynck's Deutscher Vater are comfortably furnished and feature wireless internet access, available throughout the hotel for an additional fee.
Wake up to a tasty breakfast buffet each morning before setting off to explore the Handorf, Münster or the surrounding countryside.
Let the restaurant spoil you with delicious, regional specialities and Mediterranean cuisine or enjoy a light snack in the bistro. On sunny days, you can take your refreshments outside and enjoy them in the beer garden.
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Offering cosy, modern accommodation in Handorf, just 8 kilometres outside Münster’s city centre, this family-run, 3-star hotel makes a great base for exploring the historic city.Cyclists will appreciate the proximity of the popular Schlösser-Route (a cycle path featuring many palaces along the way), while canoeists can enjoy the Ems River or the Werse.