Hotel built in 1956, Last complete renovation 2012, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 45, Number of single rooms 25, Number of double rooms 20, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 16, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Number of junior suites 2, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The bed and breakfast city hotel Martinihof in Münster is a family-run house with a long tradition. It stands out due to its cordiality. It provides 50 modern and comfortable rooms and suites featuring shower/WC, hairdryer, telephone, TV and safe. A conference room for up to 16 persons is available.
- Special features of the hotel
- On Sundays and on public holidays, the hotel is open from 00h00 til 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. til midnight.
Conference room up to maximum of 16 persons, W-LAN, ale house.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Hotel closed on
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Upgrade to next room category, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Martinihof is quietly yet centrally located in Münster, near the lively city centre. It is reachable within a few minutes on foot, whereas the main railway station, the theatre and the cathedral are accessible in 15 minutes. A relaxing walk in the nearby Nordpark or Schlosspark is recommended.