Hotel built in 1985, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 60, Number of single rooms 28, Number of double rooms 32, of which have 2 separate beds 0, of which have a double bed 24, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The bed and breakfast hotel Aurbacher in Munich offers a homelike, personal atmosphere. It provides tastefully furnished rooms that are equipped with many modern amenities including free Wi-Fi access. Every morning the friendly staff prepares a rich breakfast. In the summer, guests may spend some relaxing hours on the beautiful garden terrace.
- Special features of the hotel
- Double rooms are with French Beds 140m x 2.10m!
Hotel-garage, 24 hours reception.
WiFi free of charge in the rooms /lobby and garden.
We can serve drinks to our guests at lobby anytime.
Chech-In available 24h through our digibox!
- Reception open
- 05:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Fruit bowl, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Located in a quiet side street in the centre of Munich, the hotel Aurbacher is a good starting point to explore the city. The remarkable German Museum, the Philharmonic and the famous Nockherberg can be reached within a few minutes' walk. The immediate neighbourhood of the hotel Aurbacher features numerous cosy restaurants.