Hotel built in 1989, Last complete renovation 2010, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 45, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 41, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 33, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Number of apartments 8, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Tennis hotel, Ayurveda treatment, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Women's hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The bed & breakfast hotel Rothof in Munich is a modern city hotel with a cosy atmosphere. Its comfortably and friendly furnished non-smoking rooms offer the best conditions for a pleasant stay. Its restaurant 'Rothof Lounge', situated next to the hotel, serves an exquisite cuisine from around the world.
- Special features of the hotel
- You will enjoy our beatiful and most modern rooms with balcony, overlooking our lovely park.For a longer stay there are appartements with kitchenette available.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Personal daily newspaper for every room, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Rothof is located in Munich, in the noble Bogenhausen quarter, next to the Denninger Anger park. Due to the convenient motorway connections, the New Trade Fair is easily accessible by car.
Furthermore, the Arabella Park with shops, a cinema and metro connection to the city centre is within walking distance.