Hotel built in 1961, Last complete renovation 1996, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 32, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 28, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Hotel Am Heideloffplatz in Nuremberg offers a familial surrounding and a comfortable ambiance. The rooms are characterised by their friendly atmosphere. The rich breakfast buffet is served in lovingly decorated rooms. The small and cosy hotel garden can be used on sunny days.
- Special features of the hotel
- All our rooms - both single and double - are furnished with a loving eye for detail to help you feel right at home from the very beginning.
All rooms are equipped with TV sets and mini-bars as well as modem and wireless LAN connections for the internet. Showers and bathtubs are standard in all bathrooms, as are toilets and bidets. In addition, they offer an unusually generous amount of space for a lady's personal grooming and cosmetics.
Sleep soundly, wake up refreshed and enjoy our warm hospitality.
- Reception open
- 06:00 - 01:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Late check-out (until 3pm local time), Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Hotel Am Heideloffplatz is located in Nuremberg, only ten walking minutes away from the historic centre. Numerous historic and cultural sights can be visited in the almost 1000-year old city. The unique museums, the emblems of Nuremberg and the restored architectural monuments are popular destinations.