Hotel built in 1900, Last complete renovation 1993, Last partial renovation 1999, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 53, Number of single rooms 15, Number of double rooms 38, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 27, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 4, Hotel, City hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- In the hotel Oberland in Oberhof, fully equipped rooms are at the guests’ disposal. A rich breakfast buffet guarantees a pleasant start in the day and in the restaurant, Thuringian specialities are served. HRS guests benefit from free parking facilities.
- Special features of the hotel
- Sanssouci café with pastry (one in Oberhof and environment), organized hikes Rennsteig with transfer,
various packages (eg pampering weekend skiing whenever you want, etc.)
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 17:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 18:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Oberland is idyllically situated in Oberhof, at the edge of a forest. It is an ideal starting point for various winter sports activities and hiking tours along the famous Rennsteig hiking trail. The city of Erfurt with its famous cathedral is reachable within about 55 minutes by car from the hotel Oberland.