Hotel built in 2004, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 56, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 48, of which have 2 separate beds 4, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 9, Hotel, City hotel, Art/design hotel, Boutique hotel, Hiking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Altera Hotel im Herbartgang is a 4-star design hotel, offering accommodations for all needs. Warm colors and purist-style furnishings give the hotel its unique ambiance, and its modern spa allows guests to work out or relax in one place. Besides its exclusive, award-winning restaurant, the hotel offers a cosy wine bar with bistro style dishes.
- Special features of the hotel
- PLEASE NOTE: Reception open: Mon-Sat 06:30am - 11pm and Sun 07:30am - 10pm
Please contact the hotel directly for arrival outside the above reception times.
- Reception open
- 06:30 - 23:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Welcome drink, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Located centrally hotel in the city of Oldenburg, Lower Saxony, the house is in the pedestrian zone near the Herbartgang street, the Oldenburg shopping paradise. The city offers numerous attractions and events such as various markets, the Wine Festival and the Film Festival Oldenburg.