Hotel built in 1984, Last complete renovation 1998, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 60, Number of single rooms 40, Number of double rooms 20, of which have 2 separate beds 15, of which have a double bed 13, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of apartments 3, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Motel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel Krone in Niefern is a 3-star-superior-business-hotel with a personal atmosphere. The 60 rooms provide bath tub or shower/WC, TV, telephone and free internet access. The restaurant offers specialities from Swabia and the Baden region. Three separate function rooms are available for conferences. A bar, a small gym and a sauna are also at the guests' disposal.
- Special features of the hotel
- family driven traditional hotel since 100 years, 60 comfort-hotel-rooms new built in 1982/1988 with great constructionwork, since 2004 new built sauna and steambath,fitnessroom and relaxroom, since 2005 dsl internet conection in all rooms for only 3,00 euro per day for notebooks with cable.
- Reception open
- 06:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 06:30 - 11:30
/ 17:00 - 21:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Krone hotel is located on the outskirts of Niefern between Karlsruhe and Stuttgart, directly reachable via the motorway exit Pforzheim-Ost. Jogging paths pass the hotel and go along the Enz river. Bicycle tours can be made through the Enz valley. Niefernburg castle is also worth a visit.