Hotel built in 1982, Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 17, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 13, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 1, Number of apartments 1, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Country hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The cosy, family-run country hotel - café Christina in Pfronten with 3-star comfort offers to its guests modern, comfortably furnished single , double and family rooms predominantly with new flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi, phone and mostly with terrace / balcony. An indoor pool, a sauna, an underground parking as well as passenger car parking lots exist.
- Special features of the hotel
- * Quietly, however, still centrally (to the station or to DMG).
* Good mobile phone-reception.
* Heated indoor pool.
* Big sauna.
* Extensive, healthy and fresh breakfast buffet, also for vegetarians.
* Hiking and cross-country trails immediately nearby.
* Shuttle service if requested.
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The country hotel - café Christina is located in a quiet but central position on the outskirts of Pfronten - Dorf, directly to hiking trails and the entrance to the cross-country ski trail. At the foot of the Kienberg an overwhelming panoramic view of the Zugspitze until the Schoenkahler is offered to the guests. To the Tannheimer valley and to many lakes it is also only a few minutes drive as well as to the royal castles of Ludwig II.