Style of hotel and ambience
The Schlosshotel Ralswiek is a spa and conference hotel built in Renaissance Revival style. The house, also known as the fairytale castle, offers an unforgettable environment. Civil marriages are available upon request. In addition to single and double rooms the hotel offers apartments, duplexes and suites.
Special features of the hotel
- elegant castle restaurant - award holder 'Culinary Heritage'
- rustik yet comfortable hotel bar in the cellar vault
- large terrace with stunning panoramic views
- use of swimming pool and sauna ist free of charge
- extensive range of beauty- and wellness treatments
- cosy in-house library
- branch of the civil registry office Bergen - ideal venues for
- free car parking on site
Hotel built in 1893, Last complete renovation 2002, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 65, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 47, of which have a double bed 47, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Hotel, All-inclusive hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Castle hotel, Country hotel, Holiday hotel, Health and beauty hotel, Certified Spa Hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Women's hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Certified Chateau Hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel