Hotel built in 1960, Last complete renovation 1998, Last partial renovation 2003, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 21, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 16, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 8, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Trade fair hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Hotel Am Wasserturm boasts of its cosy atmosphere. The elegant, quiet rooms provide bathroom, shower, toilet, telephone and TV. The hotel's conference room is also equipped with Wi-Fi. Check-in is possible by debit card, credit card or password a 24-hour.
- Special features of the hotel
- The Motel am Wasserturm is a solid and resonably priced hotel directly at the departure Rheda-Wiedenbrück, Wiedenbrück/Gütersloh Süd of the freeway A2. Furthermore it is only a stone's throw away from the exhibition-center "A2-Forum".
- Reception open
- 06:00 - 10:00
/ 16:30 - 19:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 06:00 - 10:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel is located in Rheda-Wiedenbrück, directly at the A2 motorway exit Wiedenbrück/Gütersloh. The exhibition centre A2 Forum is accessible by car within a few minutes. Rheda-Wiedenbrück attracts its visitors with several interesting sights and museums, including various churches, a castle with carriage and theatre museum as well as a museum exhibiting radios and telephones.