Last complete renovation 1998, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 33, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 25, of which have 2 separate beds 13, of which have a double bed 9, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of apartments 1, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Motel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel Landhaus Elbert is a friendly and modern bed-and-breakfast retreat in Rheinböllen. Its comfortable rooms are modernly equipped and feature free Wi-Fi. Guests may delight in a rich breakfast buffet, offered in the restaurant opposite the hotel. In addition, the hotel Landhaus Elbert provides extensive conference and seminar facilities and free parking places for HRS guests.
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 11:00
/ 17:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Conveniently yet quietly situated in the small town of Rheinböllen, the hotel Landhaus Elbert is an ideal venue for conferences or business meetings. It is easily reachable via the motorway A 61 and provides perfect traffic connections to the cities of Koblenz, Wiesbaden and Mainz. The centre of Frankfurt can be reached within one hour by car.