Hotel built in 1934, Last complete renovation 1985, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 19, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 15, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 7, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Inn, Country hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Gasthaus Klindworth is a family-run country inn with its own brewery. Up to 40 guests can stay in the hotel´s cosy rooms, which are all equipped with telephone and television.
Furthermore, there is a small campsite available.
- Reception open
- 06:30 - 11:00
/ 17:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel is located in Sauensiek. The hotel is only a few kilometres away from Buxtehude and Stade. Both cities can impress their visitors with their beautiful old towns.
In just one hour, guests can reach the metropolis of Hamburg with its several attractions.