Hotel built in 1980, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 46, Number of single rooms 28, Number of double rooms 18, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Guests start their holidays at the Camphotel with a friendly welcome. The rooms are modern furnished and provide real comfort zones. No matter whether you are travelling alone or with the whole family: Here you can enjoy your stay. In the cosy restaurant, guests savour some culinary delights. HRS guests use local parking facilities free of charge.
- Special features of the hotel
- Guests can enjoy an ample Breakfast Buffet with fresh and healthy products.
The rooms offer free wired internet acces.
Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Reception open
- 06:00 - 20:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 12:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel is conveniently located next to the train station. Thanks to its central location, the ODER Shopping Centre, the theatre Uckermärkische Bühnen Schwedt and Lower Oder Valley National Park are easy to reach. Berlin is situated at a distance of 100 kilometres and worth a day trip.