Hotel built in 1970, Last complete renovation 2003, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 13, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 10, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 6, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The family-run city hotel Hotel-Restaurant Zum Stern in Schweich warmly welcomes its guests in a homey atmosphere. Providing all desirable amenities including Wi-Fi, each room is modern and brightly furnished. In the country-style restaurant with terrace, guests may take delight in regional and international specialities.
- Special features of the hotel
- a variety of dishes and Moselle-wine is waiting for you; hotel includes different types of rooms for festivities;
parking space owned by the hotel available; biker and motorcyles are welcome.
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 11:00
/ 14:00 - 20:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 14:00
- Hotel closed on
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Idyllically located in the heart of Schweich, the Hotel-Restaurant Zum Stern is the perfect starting point for hiking and biking tours along the river Moselle and the wine route with numerous vineyards. A wine degustation in one of the wineries is highly recommended. The beautiful city of Trier with famous Porta Nigra is reachable within 15 minutes by car from the Hotel-Restaurant Zum Stern.