Hotel built in 1884, Last complete renovation 2005, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 5, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 1, of which have a double bed 1, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Pension, City hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- In a lovely half-timbered house in Schwerin, the Pension Café Karina warmly welcomes its guests. The cosy rooms feature traditional wooden furniture and free Wi-Fi. Guests are treated to a rich breakfast every morning, served in the rustic ambience of the house from 1884. The Café Karina bakery sells fresh rolls and coffee.
- Special features of the hotel
- Attention!Personal contacts are at the Café opening times on site. The Keys can be a security deposit. Please request the current code via mail or SMS.
The breakfast Monday to Friday à la carte an on Sundays and public holidays, usually in the form of buffet.
the Singlerooms are paterre, the Twin-Room is in attic (without lift/ 3. floor - ascent not suitable for guests with disabilities)
PLEASE NOTE: All Ecoomy Rooms are not equiped with shower or shower access.
- Reception open
- 07:30 - 14:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 10:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Pension Café Karina enjoys a central location in the historical town of Schwerin. It is within close proximity to the impressing Schwerin Castle and several museums and theatres. Moreover, guests may easily reach the lake Schweriner See as well as the Cathedral and the market place. The main station is just a 5-minute drive away.